Tuesday, July 15, 2008

technical dificulties

We are having some stuff go on here at the Hartley house so all posting is postponed till next week. First, Ben got a call from Savannah College of Art and Design and they are flying him out for a formal interview on Wednesday. We have had quite a time preparing for this. The Friday night I had to rush our wonderful dog Camper to the emergency vet, where he stayed until Monday morning without getting much better. Pancreatitis was diagnosed and I took him straight to our vet when they opened Monday morning. Dr. Griner opened him up this morning and it doesn't look good. His pancreas is inflamed and there is an abscess. He has done all he can and now we just have to wait to see if he gets better. It's a tough week for us with lots of big stress. We can all use all the happy thoughts and prayers you can send. I'll post more next week.

No comments: